Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rainy days

The last two days have been cool and rainy. Great lazy sleeping weather. So I haven't got a lot done but I'm still not going up and the down the basement stairs to do laundry since I broke my toe a week ago and it still hurts like hell.

I worked last night and I work tonight at Hospice, we were busy last night but I still got time to continue reading the Fountainhead which is getting better and better. I think I will start reading Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut next. It's much shorter and I think should be a quick read.

I'm feeling kind of tired right now but I woke up at 2:00 and didn't want to go back to sleep. I hope tonight isn't much busier than last night. I miss Jason so much when I work nights yet there are a lot of benefits to working nights over days and at least I don't have to work fulltime.

I can't believe vacation is 3 weeks from tomorrow, it almost seems too good to be true and I really don't want to look forward to it in case something screws it up. I guess sometimes you just have to let yourself look forward to something because it's good for you.

Right now it's almost six oclock and Jason is still working but he's gotten home much later than this. I don't know he's doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment