Sunday, September 6, 2009

Getting closer!

Today Jason and I went on our annual sunday before vacation trip to the store to get things he needs which are always the same. Boat oil, rain jacket, and fishing lures even though he already has a tackle box full of them but I love to watch him so excited and dreamy eyed about our upcoming vacation.

I have so much to do, I haven't even started packing. You have to pack so much to go to the lake since in one day it can start out freezing get really hot and get freezing again. I also have this thing about not being able to leave a dirty house and it's really messy right now.

I had finished The Coalwood Way by Homer Hickam and then I started Bad Twin by Gary Troup which is a fiction book written by a fiction author to go along with the store of Lost. I haven't finished it because I just have too many other good books to read so I started Last of the Mohicans by J. Fenimore Cooper. It's hard for me to read since there a quite a few words that I have no idea what they mean but I just try to take them in context. I love history and I love that this books takes place in somewhere I've actually been, New York.

I can't wait to finish the book so I can watch the movie. I haven't seen it in a long time. The Movie reminds me of my sister Aimee because she liked it so much and there was a time when they showed it on tv a lot and whenever it was one she would watch it and like it because of her. I have a fond memory of watching it in our hotel room while we were waiting for our second day of traveling to get to Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment